Pursuant to and by effect of Art. 13 (where personal data are collected from the data subject) and Art. 14 (where personal data have not been obtaind from the data subject) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), the following information is made available to Users of this Website, which refer exclusively to the processing performed through said website and not through other websites that may be visited through links from here, for which it’s suggested to view the relative information provided by the respective owners.
The Controller is 27.9 with registered office in San Giorgio delle Pertiche (Italy), VAT no. 04972540282 – email email@example.com
The Controller reserves the right to appoint as Processor of the processing of personal data managed for the purposes of technical assistance, maintenance, technical management and the like of this Site, a web agency, whose references may be communicated following a request to the addresses indicated above.
The Controller and the Processor process the Users’ personal data also thanks to their own internal agents, specially designated and equipped with instructions for the correct processing of personal data, also orally.
Personal Data Categories
The Controller may first process navigation data, as well as cookies for which we invite you to read our specific information.
The Data Controller may also process personal data provided voluntarily by the User of the Web Site, for example through the contact form or by sending an e-mail communication, including common personal data (identification, personal data, billing and the like) and exceptionally particular data, under the Art. 9 GDPR, within the strict limits in which this is necessary by the request for information received.
The personal data may come from automated sources or from voluntary sources, as well as from public sources. For example, they may come from user browsing, which could carry information about previous consultations of other sites, including cookies and other similar technologies. The personal data could also be voluntarily provided by the user or by persons related to it. Other data may come from public sources, such as those processed in research and from surveys, public databases and the like.
The purposes of the processing
The personal data of the Website Users, as described above, will be processed in the ways and in the forms prescribed by the GDPR, for the performance of the Website’s own functions, with particular – but not exclusive – reference to the procedures described therein, data collection, contact form, any registration process / access to the reserved area, newsletter subscription (for which, however, refer to the specific privacy information) and the like.
In particular, the personal data provided to the Controller will be processed for the pursuit of the following purposes:
– to follow up the specific requests addressed to the Controller by the User through the Website and its communication tools (contact forms, information request forms and alike);
– for any subscription to the newsletter and the consequent sending of commercial communications and various information concerning the sector in which the Controller operates, with a specific consent given by the user by checking the relevant box; for the mere newsletter registration forms, please refer to the specific privacy information published there;
– for communications of an informative nature relating to the services of the same Controller, following the request for information via emails or completing the contact form and other communication tools;
– for the registration procedure aimed at purchasing services or, in cases where registration is not required, in any case for the cart procedure and invoicing tax profiles or similar;
– for other accessory purposes or connected to those indicated above and in any case falling within the scope of the Website’s activities;
– for the processing of the email address provided by the data subject in the context of the sale of a product or service, aimed also at sending, without further consent, communications for the subsequent direct sale of products or services similar to those object of the sale itself; in any case, the data subject can express the refusal and oppose to the treatment, both initially and subsequently, in an easy and free way, following the instructions given in each subsequent communication.
Legal basis of processing
The processing of personal data is based on the right to information, on the fulfillment of contractual obligations, on the fulfilment of all related legal, tax and contractual obligations, or where necessary, on consent through the free and conscious compilation of the appropriate information fields in the dedicated form.
Legitimate interest of the Controller
The processing of personal data is also based on the legitimate interest of the Controller, such as the exercise of his rights in the context of the information society, the execution of the contractual performance and the implementation of direct marketing operations.
Obligatory nature of consent
The provision of data relating to navigation by Users, for the aforementioned purposes, depends on the degree of privacy that the User has enabled or disabled through their browser. In some cases, disabling could affect navigation on this Website. For certain modules of this Website, the provision of navigation data and / or the use of technical cookies is mandatory for the proper functioning of the Website.
The provision of some personal data is in any case necessary for the structure of the Website and its procedures such as, by way of example:
– for sending messages via contact form or for subscribing to the newsletter, the minimum personal data required therein is statutory, such as USERNAME and / or the name / surname and / or e-mail address and / or other identification data of the sender;
– for registration and access to the reserved area of the Website, the USERNAME and PASSWORD are statutory in any case, as well as other data related to the possible e-commerce procedure, such as the name / surname / name, address and delivery address for the products / services object of purchase, tax code / VAT number and similar as better described in the specific purchase form. Failing this, the procedure itself can not be completed.
Any request for other optional data will be preceded by a special approval check.
The provision of all other personal data is optional, in accordance with the type of information that the User wishes to provide to the Website.
Consequences of failure to provide
Failure to provide personal data prevents the Controller from performing the requested service, or from sending updates on his commercial and promotional initiatives.
Recipients of personal data
The personal data may be communicated to authorized data processors, data processors, companies connected or controlled by the Controller, as well as consultants, or also to third parties who operate, also in the name and on behalf of the Controller, for the evasion of the services connected to the purposes indicated in this statement, both intra-EU and non-EU (in the latter case, it will be exclusively subjects adhering to the Privacy Shield protocol).
The personal data provided by the data subject will be kept until he expressly revokes the consent, including by acting on the browser, cleaning of cookies, express request or otherwise manifested.
The navigation data will be kept for the technical time necessary to fulfill the functions for which they were collected.
Rights of the Data Subject
Pursuant to Rrticles from 15 to 22 GDPR each data subject has the right of access, rectification, cancellation (oblivion), limitation, receipt of notification in the event of rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, right to data portability, right to object and the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
These rights can be exercised in the forms and terms of art. 12 GDPR, by written communication sent to the Data Controller by e-mail to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Data Controller will make an adequate response as soon as possible and in any case within 1 month from the receipt of the request.
Right of withdrowal of the consent
Data subject can withdraw his consent at any time by
- email to the Controller’s address email@example.com;
- communication at he headquarters of the Controller
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Every data subject shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, which for the Italian State is the Guarantor for the protection of personal data. The forms, methods and terms for proposing complaint are governed by current national legislation. The complaint is without prejudice to administrative and jurisdictional actions, which for the Italian State may alternatively propose to the same Guarantor or to the competent Court.
Personal data will not be profiled.